Perfect workout to get ready for anything leg intensive; skiing, hiking, biking – you’ll be ready!
What is Tabata? =>More Info
Total 8 rounds – 20:10 sec tabata HIIT training.
1.front & reverse lunges ( left side) 2-10 lbs dumbbells
2 front & reverse lunges (right side) 2-10 lbs dumbbells
6. Explosive squats
7.Hold squat , count 3 jump up
All exercises – full out hard for 20 seconds!
1 & 2. Keep your head up, back strait, chest out, butt back like you’re going to sit on a bench
3. Do these like jumping jacks, but you squat low and bring your feet together on the up
4. Run in place and bring your feet up, try to kick your butt!
5. Keep feet together, pushup position, bring your feet to one side, back to pushup, then other side
6. Squat low, then quickly move to standing position. Keep your weight on heels, keep knees forward
7. Good squat form, count 3 then jump
8. Keep your back flat on floor, extend one leg fully and try to touch other knee with elebow